Need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

elancohen92
10+ year member

F**k yeah I drive a Soul!
So my stock amp in my car fried, and that powers my doors. So what should i do? Kia wont warranty it because i have LOC coming from the stock amp. so what should i do? should i find out the stock speakers on the amp and plug them into my 4 channel? its some ****** spl 800 watt max. but for now i need music and i hate not having any. or should i just buy a new deck? would that even fix it? im so confused

oh yeah? sweet! what kind of amp is it?
Let's see here...I may end up trading it back to the guy I got it from, but if I don't, I'll send you my Phoenix Gold M50. Otherwise, I have a MTX Thunder 250x with one working channel, one of my o/s Sony amps, oh! Also have a couple o/s Earthquake PA-series amps. The PA-2050 would serve you nicely. I have yet to hear a better sounding amp than the PA-series EQ amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif that includes PPI Art and A/D/S PQ amps...

I would hook you up but all i have are my hifonics baby's and the RF thats about to be sold on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif best bet would be to get a deck though , cuz if the factory amp crapped how are you gonna get a signal to a new amp????

I would hook you up but all i have are my hifonics baby's and the RF thats about to be sold on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif best bet would be to get a deck though , cuz if the factory amp crapped how are you gonna get a signal to a new amp????
good point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

good point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I can't remember if I still have that Eclipse deck...if I do, ill send it to you. Otherwise....do you have any cassettes? Lol...I have a Clarion cassette deck haha

I can't remember if I still have that Eclipse deck...if I do, ill send it to you. Otherwise....do you have any cassettes? Lol...I have a Clarion cassette deck haha
Haha i love you man, but unfortunately my car takes a double din and tomorrow im buying an eclipse avn 5495 fo dirt cheap!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.