Need help with what I have

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snappppppp

So a few years ago I bought a setup from my friend who totaled his car. Well, I'm looking to sell the parts I have and I need a bit of help from people who know more than me.

Disclaimers:

1. I know my car is dirty, please refrain from telling me so.

2. I have limited knowledge as to what I bought, all I know is it was for a decent price at the time.

The images are here of what I own:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Could someone please tell me what Amps, Subs & front speakers I have, and if someone could tell me their relative worth it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

The speakerscare older Hertz DSKs. The amps and subs will have model numbers somewhere. All pieces will. Best bet is to look online for them. Take 1/2 off retail and go from there. I'd guess around $400-$500 for everything. On a good day with a wanting buyer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.