need help with torres calculator

Participant count
  • Participant list

buick203

IL
im designing an enclosure for 2 skar zvx8 using winisd. I entered the info into torres calculator and I am getting 21.76 port area per foot. the size of the enclosure before displacements is .9cuft per sub like the manufacturer recommends it. I was told that the port area per foot should stay 12-16. am I doing something wrong can someone help please.

im designing an enclosure for 2 skar zvx8 using winisd. I entered the info into torres calculator and I am getting 21.76 port area per foot. the size of the enclosure before displacements is .9cuft per sub like the manufacturer recommends it. I was told that the port area per foot should stay 12-16. am I doing something wrong can someone help please.
.9 before displacements is barely enough for one 8 let alone two. Increase the box size by a lot more man.

.9 before displacements is barely enough for one 8 let alone two. Increase the box size by a lot more man.
my bad I don't think it was very clear but its 1.8 for both. is that still too small? skar says .8-1cuft per sub that's why I went with .9 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.