Need help with my CD7000!!!!

You need to set the slope, have you done that? Also do you have the correct preouts going to the correct amp inputs?
This is what I was gonna say. If you haven't done that but have set the crossovers, they're all @ "pass" and you essentially did nothing.

I have run one for years and have in one of the cars here now, so if you want PM me, I can give you my number and we can work through it real time while I am infront of my unit and you are in front of yours going step by step.

I have run one for years and have in one of the cars here now, so if you want PM me, I can give you my number and we can work through it real time while I am infront of my unit and you are in front of yours going step by step.

I tried to PM u but ur box is full Iwould greatly appreciate what you are offering. Im just beyond confused at this moment.

Rob I think u are 100% correct I have the slopes set at nothing cause I thought u could have the slopes flat but still set the crossovers. Thx alot guys i feel alot better since I am sure my HU is fine I just dont have the exp to get it right. Thanks so much guys

i dont think this has been said yet: you have to have the speaker layout set on what i think the headunit calls 3 way (vs 4 speaker layout)

I have it on 3way as my subs are not hooked up i think rob nailed it i do not have any slopes set.. But slopes has got me confused as hell so I hope kmanian will help me step by step with this. When it comes to active this is my first time and I am a complete noob on this.. Yes I said it noob. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.