Need Help With JBLa6000GTI!

Participant count
  • Participant list
cool deal man fyi the amp repair center dose pretty good work there about a hr or so from me and i had my xxv maxximus repaired there got it in and out fairly resonalbe price and the workmenship seem to be good .... dont go the CIA enginering route i have another maxximus there that been there about 6 months
Awesome. Good to know someone has had a good experience with them. Thanks again for the helpful info.

Are all your subs fine? did you check each coil to make sure none are bad? Did you check the fuse that is inside the amp? Make sure that isnt popped. Only ones I know of to get it repaired is Crown International 1-800-342-6939 x8135 Heidi

Are all your subs fine? did you check each coil to make sure none are bad? Did you check the fuse that is inside the amp? Make sure that isnt popped. Only ones I know of to get it repaired is Crown International 1-800-342-6939 x8135 Heidi
They dont repair them anymore she said.

Just got it back about 1-2 weeks ago from ARC. We were unsure if it would be fixed or no, but they sent it back. Hooked it up to another system (He purchased two AQ3500.1s for his HDC3s) on 4 DC Level 4 XLs and it pounded for a bit then took another dump. Now he is selling it.

Just curious... I see that you have the amp mounted on your box, box flex(even 1mm) and very high levels of vibration can break solder joints inside the amp and cause the amp to go faulty in a strange way.

By "it took a dump" did you mean smoke went everywhere or?

It wasn't mounted to the box. It was on an amp rack not even touching the box. It took a dump by doing the same thing it did before I sent it in. Something in the output section is bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.