Need Help with first system build

Participant count
  • Participant list
There are adapters you can buy that use your existing speaker wires to change the connection to rca.
i'm putting new components and everything in... new front stage.. prob leave the rear speakers stock for rear fill if anyone ever rides in the back seat... and subs behind the rear seat.

i dont no how many times this has been asked, more than 2000+, just search my guy. U will find a whole book on how to intergrate awhole system into the factory cdplayer/
i think thats y people search, and find the people on this forum to ask the questions..

after the hu is installed n all id say it would be alittle easier to work with when hooking the amp up n stuff, but with the right adapters i guess its not very difficult to run on stock hu either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.