Need help with build 07 TC

Participant count
  • Participant list

TC173
10+ year member

Need help in broward county doing a nice set up for my 07 scion tc, including fiberglassing front doors to put two sets of components, making a box for two 15" subs and be able to fit two extra batteries and four amps, and reuphoster my doors and rear quater panels. would like to deal with only one person but if I have to see different people that is ok too. Not looking to spend a fortune but rather looking for someone that wants to make some extra money and not kill me in the process LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

TC173

10+ year member
TC173
ft.lauderdale,fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from