Aero Port Design

Participant count
  • Participant list

AlteredVisionz
10+ year member

VA
Would there be anyone willing to help me design my box...i dont have any money right now. Nothing fancy just need help figuring out some stuff.

I have 36w x 18h x 21d to work with and would like to use Aero ports to get maxium airspace out of the box. Would like around 6.2-6.5 cubes tuned to around 38hz...you could chance the depth a little if that helps but thats it?? What would i need in the aeros thanks?

btw...im planning on running one 18''...if its impossible for the above then ill be using either 3 12s or 1 15...

Would there be anyone willing to help me design my box...i dont have any money right now. Nothing fancy just need help figuring out some stuff.
I have 36w x 18h x 21d to work with and would like to use Aero ports to get maxium airspace out of the box. Would like around 6.2-6.5 cubes tuned to around 38hz...you could chance the depth a little if that helps but thats it?? What would i need in the aeros thanks?

btw...im planning on running one 18''...if its impossible for the above then ill be using either 3 12s or 1 15...
so what are you going to run? an 18 would need to be firing up wont fit vertically. what kind of power. what kind of sub... etc any ways i can help you out bro.

so what are you going to run? an 18 would need to be firing up wont fit vertically. what kind of power. what kind of sub... etc any ways i can help you out bro.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I probably will run the AQ HDC or Fi BTL (even though they need a lot of space)...as far as power nothing more then 2500 rms daily. Yeah I knew about the facing up ward..I have a box plan already built that's looks like this for the AQ, though its only 5.5 cubes tuned to 38hz and I need a little more.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

btw i need as much airspace asi can get so let me know how to get to 38hz and how much airspace ill have with the above demision

If anyone decides to help, I think Im going to bump the hieght up to 20inchs so i can face the subwoofer back...so now we have 36w x 20h x 22d

ok so could someone atleast tell me how much a woofer and bracing and 3 aero ports would take up? with my modifided demesion i can a gross of 10.5729 cubes...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.