Need Help With Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

momeigs

Makeshift Bass-head
Hey guys! I need a little help here. So I got done wiring my speakers up to my 4 channel just now. I’m playing music and sound is only coming from 5 out of the 6 speakers at a time. I can switch the RCA cables on the amp around and get the music to come out of different speakers but not all 6. For instance, I can have music coming out of my 4 tweeters and 1 left side loud speaker but the other loudspeaker doesn’t play. Switching the RCA’s around, I can get the tweeters and the 1 right side loudspeaker to play but not the left side one. Any help would be much appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.