Need help with 4'' component

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudcartunez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
philly pa
im lookin to do my a-pillars in my mazda6 and tryin to find a good set of 4" components but not tryin to spend an arm and a leg lol any suggestions????? any imput on the ones below or any other decent ones heres a few i was thinkin DIAMOND AUDIO 4" COMPONENT SPEAKERS 70W NEW M341 | eBay

DLS PERFORMANCE C4 4" 2-WAY CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SPEAKERS 80 WATTS NEW (7 331644 000105) | eBay

DLS Reference R4 4" 2-way Reference Car Component Speaker System | eBay

Curious to know what you ended up doing?

I am in the same spot you were and looking at getting the DLS R4. Anyone care to comment on these speakers? I was looking to get the best comp 4" i can get for under $200 and it looks like that is similar to your price range you originally set. I dont see if you were going to have these powered or not?

^ yeppers
just noticed they are much cheaper than the sites listed MRSP and within what i wanted to spend. They look like good quality too.

Also, will they sound fair enough running off of an aftermarket HU until I can get an amp for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BB_King89']just noticed they are much cheaper than the sites listed MRSP and within what i wanted to spend. They look like good quality too.[/QUOTE]

Go through @mylows10. He'll treat you right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.