Need help with 2 12w3v2's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zerim
10+ year member

Utah
Ok well first off i need help deciding weither to go with 1 box or do 2 boxes now the truck im putting them in has plenty of space in the back guess its not a truck its a 1989 chevy Blazer hey what else are you gonan do for highschool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif but i know absoultely nothing about building a box or where to begin now i can do wood work and what not and could throw together a box with a hole in the top but i want a sealed box and was wondering if it would be better to do 2 sperate boxes and set them evenly apart in the back of my car/truck thing lol or to do one solid box and mold it to the back seats and what measurements would be good for the box and help would be great sorry to ramble im a newb to all this thanks

Ok cool thanks but im really looking for SQ i heard you can get better SQ with sealed and go just about as low if you do it right so i dont know if thats true but does anyone know good measurements on sealed i looked at JL sights but theres go to be more to building a box than just making a 1.25ft square box and what is it

if u want a good way to seal it and keep out un wanted noise make the box tha way u want it use silicone plus screws and then when your done go to wall mart and buy a couple of cans or "ruberized liner" its used for truck beds and trunks spray the box with it. all around the outside and it will seal all the sound in so u have deeper bass

Hey thanks folly didnt know that but i went and inspected some JL subs at my local store and hear them in there High output box(which i always thought was sealed) but come to find out its ported and im gonna start working on my custom ported box and ill put a work log on here to show you guys how im doing thanks for all the advice everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.