Design Porting For Me Please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JeffyZ33
10+ year member

not******
In A Tree
Ok the plan is i'm going to toss 4 10'' subs in my S10. I plan on doing 4 RE RE. I really don't understand a whole lot about the whole porting idea or how to make it. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could design me an inside port for it. I really dont care where it comes out, top would probably be best.

cleansubbox.jpg

Here's a pic of the box I'm going to be building. If somebody could design me a port for it it would be awesome. It will be made out of 3/4 MDF. I want it tuned to about 30hz. Thanks.

Sorry just realised i couldn't fit 1 15'' so i'm going with 4 10''s. The D1, D2, W, and L are all the same though. I'm sorry if anybody started.

What will that tune it to? Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

That would make the box tuned to around 47hz, but when your runnin 4 subs you need to figure out the displacment of the subs and how much room they take up because once you put in all of those subs the box will only have like 4 cubes... plz correct me if im wrong!!

I think .15 is a bit too much for the tiny RE RE's isn't it? How much of a difference would it be if I put in 12''s instead of 10''s?

Is that program free? If so can you tell me the name of it so I can DL it. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.