need help wit box for a mazda 6

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudcartunez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
philly pa
whats going on havent been on here in a while, doin a setup in my 04 mazda6 gonna do 2 15s ported, i was thinkin somthing like porting threw the rear deck, havent done a big setup in trunk car in a long time mainly do suv's, it has a factory 9'' sub on the rear deck was thinkin of porting threw that but never used areo ports or anything like that does anyone have any pics of one ported threw the deck or have any ideas thanks in advance

I can help you design one. I do charge for designs, just to give you a heads up. If your interested, let me know. If not, that's no problem. Any questions anytime, Ill be around. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm not trying to push my services on you, but my design process includes vehicle information for calculating response gain and proper placement and other factors for a specific vehicle. But again, not saying, "go for it,go for it..." just wanted to let you know that it is accounted for, just incase you do not get help anywhere else. I hope you find what you're looking for. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how much u usually charge
I charge $45 for the full design, and I incorporated a basic price without vehicle information added (just an anechoic response and model) for half price-$22.50. For what I do, it is well worth it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Infinite Baffle-which I believe they should change that name, lol. It's like a sealed box with a very large compression area. WHich is why I think they should change the name, because who considers it "larger than normal" it relative. But its like putting a speaker inside the rear dash and using the trunk like a box.....and essentially the cabin as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.