need help wiring 15" cvx to a lanzar 4000

Lightsoutboyrr
10+ year member

i want to get the most power out the amp had a rockford fosgate 1500 hooked up to them at first,but didnt feel like i was using the subs to there potential.

i want to know how to bridge the amp.

# 2 x 1000W RMS at 4 OHMS

# 2 x 2000W MAX at 4 OHMS

# 1 x 4000W MAX at 4 OHMS

# 2 x 1650W at 2 OHMS RMS Bridged

# Electronic Crossover Network

# Bass Boost Circuit

# 2 Ohms Stereo Stable

PLEASE HELP!!!

take the lanzar back fast. You only getting 1000 rms out of amp that claims 4000. You downgraded. Dont every shop by Watts, its a sale skeme that gets newbies all the time. Shop by RMS, which is continous output and what you will actually get out of the amps. D8mn you just messed up BIG. My kicker does more than that....and they dont lie with Watts......

If that is the Opti4k, then it's definitely better then the RF T1500.

But, I'm pretty sure that the opti series are rated at rms not peak... so I don't know.

The opti is rated RMS. Most of them do rated @ 1 ohm, but theres one or two that do rated @ .5 ohm. Then theres also one that is stable in 1 ohm stereo/2 ohm bridge.

Decent amps. Built by zed, not sure if the newer ones are though.

well the reason is because my subs are 4 ohm and the guy at the shop said that i was only getting around 750 watts because the subs were running at 4 ohms, should i just trade my subs for 2 ohm subs?

well the reason is because my subs are 4 ohm and the guy at the shop said that i was only getting around 750 watts because the subs were running at 4 ohms, should i just trade my subs for 2 ohm subs ?

ya that's not zed built the old opti's where the one built by zed not the newer one's you can't miss an old opti grey sink with opti top corner. get the rf back it's cleaner power then the amp you have now.. clean power is 10000x times better then dirty whole lota watts power.

i was concidering getting the lanzer but being at 4ohms the power are only seeing 750 watts of power running at 4 ohms, but now i have the mtx 1501d and it is not stable at 1 ohm it only sees 1500 watts running at 2 ohms and my speakers are 4 ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.