need help wirinf Aftremarkets fog to OEM Wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

noelalberto8

View attachment 26547487I have a 2009 Saturn Vue with factory fog light wiring but no fog lights. I bought a pair of fog lights from bling lights. Supposedly they are an exact fit. Instead of using the Rocker switch which the kit brought, I'm using the OEM switch so the Fog light icon appears on my Panel. Its has been confirm already that it could be done, I just don't know which wire from the kit I should splice to the factory fog light wiring..

i have attach a diagram of the wiring.

Bling lights i have are BL-300w.

Any help greatly appreciated

if its pre wired for fog lights all you should have to do is connect them to the factory wires at the fog light location. There should be some plugs probably taped to some other wire loom to keep them up but if you have the factory switch then the factory wires should already be there.

The factory harness has four wires but the harness only uses 3. The fourth wire is for the fog. I was told that I could either buy an f-harnessto connect or splice into that fourth wire. I rather splice the fourth wire than spend $45 on that harness.with that being said I would like to know which wire to splice from the aftermarket fogs.

Adding fog lights - SaturnFans.com Forums

112121.pdf

That's the wiring diagram for the aftermarket fog lights. Which wire will I splice to OEM FOG WIRE..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.