need help! weird sounds!

you have an ipod or cd player handy? if so go to radioshack and buy a 3.5mm headphone jack to rca converter... plug it into your amps and see if it still does it.. if so h/u is fine.. it has something to do with either the amp/power/ground wires.. if the noise goes away it is either the rca outs from the h.u or the h/u itself whether the wiring or just a bad one

I fooled around with it a little, when i put the x-over to one side on the speaker amp it makes the sound, when i put it in the middle it doesn't make any noise, but still doesn't play music. Not sure if that helps any, but it gives me a little hope.

any1?

edit: could it be a amp grounding issue?

edit edit: i have one speakers wire running along side the power wire, could that be a problem?

I fixed IT! idk how though lmao. But when ever i accelerate i can hear it threw the speakers, its kinda funny but very obnoxious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.