Need help quick

Participant count
  • Participant list

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
DFW
I'm in the process of installing my Taramps 400x4 and components and want to make sure I have it wired correctly. I've never seen an amp set up like this. I don't see any other way to do it, some I'm guessing it's right. Do I really wire the ch3 negative and ch4 positive to the same terminal?

Attachments

• IMG_20190803_111409.jpg
    IMG_20190803_111409.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 181
Yep the center post just shares the +- for both the channels. You have it wired correctly if the wires colors are correct

Alright, thanks for the help guys. It does seem weird, and I can't wrap my head around how it works and still sends a separate signal to each channel. But, I trust you guys :). Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.