Need help picking subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

bamaman

Senior VIP Member
It's almost time for me to start getting an enclosure designed so I need to be on the look for some. I have a budget of about $1500 and not really being too picky but I don't want anything custom. I'm open to flat wall or 4th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

how many?.. love to rec FU 1250 but with some problems they having right now i ain't gonna, not that they ain't nice though..
It's all depends on the cost of each sub, I can fit a good bit

Not sure on install or power, but SSA has always delivered in whatever mysituation needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Planning on 2 8k's and have the back of a yukon to play with

It's almost time for me to start getting an enclosure designed so I need to be on the look for some. I have a budget of about $1500 and not really being too picky but I don't want anything custom. I'm open to flat wall or 4th.
for subs and amps?

measurements? what about a 6th order?
Not really sure about a 6th but it's an option, haven't built a shell yet so not sure on exact measurement but b pillar in a yukon to hatch with a little room for batteries and amps.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

so u want as many decent subs u can get for $1500 u thinking 15's?
Or 18's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.