need help picking a cd deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

lgoodwin12

I have 3 rockford fosgate 10" power series T1's ran at 1.3ohms and going to run a phoenix gold 1600.1 amp. What should i look for when buying a deck for it dosent cause any distortion on the subs? I was told that is what will blow them quicker than anything else. Or any suggestions on a decent deck between $200-400, i would prefer a touch screen, i was told not to go with something generic like Power Acoustik Pd-931nb 9.3".

I would consider pioneer.something like the prs80 or similar.good usb options and good eq functions.pioneer touchscreens are decent also and priced within 200-400 range.I have an alpine at the moment but will eventually switch it out.I just don't know if I want a double din or single din.but definitely will be a pioneer.

I've had double din and single din pioneer kenwood and alpine. I like my pioneer avhx 5500 great deck. The 80 prs is sweet to. But been messing with the cz702 lately and also a sweet deck

go for pioneer avh-x... something. They are usually fairly cheap and all around a solid option. WAY better than power acoustic anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.