Eonon cd/dvd problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

jimnkaran

I have just installed a new Eonon 7" 2 din am/fm/cd/dvd/gps unit in my truck. The only thing that works is the radio. Whenever you put in a cd or dvd it just reads no disc present on the screen. Anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem. I contacted Eonon customer support and they told me that since I don't have an order number from them they do not warranty it. I bought it on Ebay and they said it is not under warranty even though it was all new in the box unless I bought it from them direct. Any ideas appreciated.

Try to reset. Unplug and let sit for a few min and retry. Was there shipping screws in the case of the unit and were they removed. Other than that I think you're SOL.

have unplugged many times, handbrake wire is grounded like it should be, still don't work. It accepts any disc but then says no disc present and closes up.

sounds like you have a faulty unit. is there a tiny reset button on the front face/screen? hold that down for a while and try again. unfortunately it seems you have been scammed

also try diff area coded dvd's cd's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.