Need Help Pickin Subs!?!?!?!

breed_corona07
10+ year member

Ok, right now i have two 1200 watt Sony Xplod amps differnt models tho (XM-GTR2022) and (XM-2200GTX), and i did have two 12" 1300 watts Sony Xplod subs (XSL123PSB), i had each amp bridged to each sub, and i also have a 3fared power acoustik cap, but last week my subs did a pretty good job of smoking my truck out, the first sub blew and the second went about 30 min later... so now im in the market for sum new subs, but i have limited funds. I have got my mind set on wat looks to be a good new set but im not sure so i need some other opinions, the Kenwood eXcelon (KFC-XW1222D) and (KFC-XW1224D) are the two subs i was looking, i want to get a set of one model or the other, but im not sure which ones would be a better match for my amp??? the ohms i wat im really not sure about?

oh god

I hate to break it down to you

but all your equipment is BAD!

and your hopes for new equipment, ain't better

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

oh god

I hate to break it down to you

but all your equipment is BAD!

and your hopes for new equipment, ain't better

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
haha, u just got ownd!!

jk

nvr trust sony with car audio

Ok, right now i have two 1200 watt Sony Xplod amps differnt models tho (XM-GTR2022) and (XM-2200GTX), and i did have two 12" 1300 watts Sony Xplod subs (XSL123PSB), i had each amp bridged to each sub, and i also have a 3fared power acoustik cap, but last week my subs did a pretty good job of smoking my truck out, the first sub blew and the second went about 30 min later... so now im in the market for sum new subs, but i have limited funds. I have got my mind set on wat looks to be a good new set but im not sure so i need some other opinions, the Kenwood eXcelon (KFC-XW1222D) and (KFC-XW1224D) are the two subs i was looking, i want to get a set of one model or the other, but im not sure which ones would be a better match for my amp??? the ohms i wat im really not sure about?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol:

um, ok well, i live in a pretty good sized town, and for about the last 5 months i had the hardest hitting system in town, it was bassing harder then my homies w7 that he had hooked up to an 1800w alpine amp... im not tryna say that sony is the hardest ****, but not all of it is bad, ya the subs were shity, but those amps i got push. and ya i am pretty new at this forum ****, this is my first post, 12voltsux, at least i dont sit at my pc all **** day in my underware, with no job, jerkin off to pics of other dudes with no jobs, prick, and projectpechkin, i aint rich, did u not see the part about limited funds, i cant afford no w7's or even something like one Solo X, im straight outta HS, barely 18, im still workin on college to get a job so i can buy **** like that, so y u gotta be a dick, alls i was askin for was some advice, everybody gotta get on a be pricks... does anyone else know which of those kenwood models would match my amps better?

If your system was so great, even better than a W7 setup, just go buy yourself two more Xplodes and keep telling yourself that.

Kenwood subwoofers are on about the same level as Sony.

No need to get pissy, if you'd read around here for even the briefest time before you posted this thread, you would have seen this flamefest coming a mile away.

your location explains it all..lol. Just keep what you got and save up and buy some decent stuff when the time comes.

um, ok well, i live in a pretty good sized town, and for about the last 5 months i had the hardest hitting system in town, it was bassing harder then my homies w7 that he had hooked up to an 1800w alpine amp... im not tryna say that sony is the hardest ****, but not all of it is bad, ya the subs were shity, but those amps i got push. and ya i am pretty new at this forum ****, this is my first post, 12voltsux, at least i dont sit at my pc all **** day in my underware, with no job, jerkin off to pics of other dudes with no jobs, prick, and projectpechkin, i aint rich, did u not see the part about limited funds, i cant afford no w7's or even something like one Solo X, im straight outta HS, barely 18, im still workin on college to get a job so i can buy **** like that, so y u gotta be a dick, alls i was askin for was some advice, everybody gotta get on a be pricks... does anyone else know which of those kenwood models would match my amps better?
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the sig "Homie" anyways. good luck with your thumpin sony's. them biaches got punch dont they! lol, you town must have what, at least 3-4 hundred people right? have of them are bothers and sisters right?

Let me be nice for a second and be productive in this thread.

Get off the sony shyt... save some money and go get some type arghs or soemthing, i just sold 2 type arghs for 120 bux. cheap!

Get a cheap amp like power acoustik, they push out some numbers and are rather cheap. thats what i use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.