Need help on speaker size!

Participant count
  • Participant list

-Josh-
10+ year member

Okay, long story I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab SR5. I am looking to replace my speakers in my front doors which have the woofer down low and the tweeter up top. I am getting all these sizes (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 5X7, and 6X8) from different websites. I am looking to run components and appreciate the help.

Pull the panel off and measure that bish! Might be the only way to find out for sure if you're getting conflicting sizes from different websites. Unless someone here has the same vehicle.

Pull the panel off and measure that bish! Might be the only way to find out for sure if you're getting conflicting sizes from different websites. Unless someone here has the same vehicle.
That is more than likely what I will end up doing, just have to find the time. I was wanting to know, how do you measure speaker size if it is a 5x7 or 6x8?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.