need help on 150w components

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i would consider them i guess. examples?

i have a diamond 4 chan bridged that puts out 150rms per door. i figure a 6.5 would be an easy drop in to the doors...

Budget ? I'd suggest deadening the doors to such a night and day difference
honestly I want to keep it as cheap as possible.

i have plans to put an 8'' midbass in the door after i deaden it and make some kicks but that will be till at least next year.

all i need are cheap components which can handle 150wrms and get loud. I would seriously take pyle etc. if I knew they would last a year or two and take the power. I'm not super concerned about SQ at the moment. anything will sound better then blown pro60s. I just don't want to drop $150 bucks to find out they are blown in 6 months.

1. Cheap, long lasting, and quality don't go hand in hand (think As Seen on TV)

2. It won't really matter how loud it gets because without a little deadener in the doors it's going to sound like crap

do things right the first time so you won't have to pay for your mistakes and if you aren't able to do it now, wait until you are; this will ave you in the long run

j/s

I know quality and price don't go together. i'm just asking for something that can take 150w rms, not break for 2 years, and is priced under $150.

i have bigger things to do like saving up for a house. I'm not going to spend $800 on my car audio hobbie when it could go towards a dp. I figure it will cost at least $800 in going active and buying 6 speakers + deadening.

any tips or suggestions guys?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.