Need Help? Let Me know

I was contacted about 4 weeks ago about some problems with a install. So I went over everything with him and talked it over. He wanted everything redone considering it was not working at all and his dash light were not working as well. So today I he pulled in had everything ready to go. So here is why you do not let friends do installs.

The Goods

IMG_6220.jpg

The Ride

IMG_6221.jpg

The audio in question

IMG_6222.jpg

The first problem he cut the power outlet

IMG_6223.jpg

OMG LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT IT He cut off the factory harness and tried to put it back on:shakes head:

IMG_6224.jpg

My work on it

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

Mounting tweeters

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

Running power wire

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

Amp mounted

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

The JVC head unit he had did not work. Luckily I had a extra nice alpine head unit laying around sold it to him for a good price. IT HAS POWER

IMG_6243.jpg

Sub all done

IMG_6246.jpg

So my dad owns a 2008 BMW R1200RT motorcycle and he hats the electronic controlled fuse system. If you over load the circuit that it is programed for than it shut power off to it BMW calls it cambus. So he wanted to be able to add whatever he wanted to the bike without worrying about that. So I installed an aftermarket fuse block that has both switched power and constant ones as well. Enjoy the pics!

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6252-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...