Need Help? Let Me know

bigaudiofanatic

Dynamic Mobile Audio
10+ year member
Nov 18, 2008
Bridgeton NJ
Anyone looking for help installing or diagnosing audio, computers and so on let me know. I live in Bridgeton NJ 08302. I will travel up to 3 hours for someone who wants to learn or needs help. Let me know Pm me your aim or yahoo messenger screen name. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

svarasnj

car audio noob
10+ year member
Nov 25, 2008
south orange, NJ
I'd love to get some help installing my system but to drive across the state it's just a little too much.

Anyone in north jersey would be interested in installing hu, sub and amp?

WillyG4444

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 12, 2004
Ridgewood
Hey all, so I just wanted to say how awesome Matt (bigaudiofanatic) was. I never expected to find someone so generous with his time on a car audio forum. I had a Pioneer AVHp4000dvd in dash I've been waiting to install, and it was snowing the weekend we were going to meet up, then I couldn't come down another weekend, so I was like screw it I'm doing it! Long story short...

He helped me for probably 3 days straight, what must have been a total of like 15-20 hours, maybe more who knows of aim convos/ voice chats trying to diagnose my problems with the install and everything. This guy really knows his stuff, and is a great teacher! He actually made me feel confident doing some of the install, when I had no previous experience with it.

Furthermore, I had a situation when I installed it, something messed up with the ground, and he very kindly met me half way at Rutgers University in New Brunswick in the FREEZING COLD and we (well he) fixed my issue right up in the parking deck lol...

So yeah, bit of a long post, but really if anyone in NJ needs help installing or wants to learn, hit this guy up he's really awesome to deal with and actually enjoys helping, which is quite rare nowadays.

Thanks Matt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:toast:

OP
bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic

Dynamic Mobile Audio
10+ year member
Nov 18, 2008
Bridgeton NJ
Thank You man cant wait to help you with the other stuff when you get the money.

Good guy you are a little quiet lol but a good guy.

OP
bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic

Dynamic Mobile Audio
10+ year member
Nov 18, 2008
Bridgeton NJ
I charge but I rely good prices and don't take advantage of people and I take pride in my work. I love doing installs and diagnosing problems with systems.

sexyvic1

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 19, 2008
NY
whats up buddy? u had replied to my thread that i was asking for help for of a battery drain on my tahoe.

how do i get in touch with u and what kind of price am i looking at? i am on staten island about 100 miles from u.

OP
bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic

Dynamic Mobile Audio
10+ year member
Nov 18, 2008
Bridgeton NJ
Best way to get a hold of me is either pm or better yet aim me at reimermatt. We can talk about whats wrong and how much should not be to much.

kopimon

10+ year member
Aug 27, 2008
nor jerz
So Matt helped me install a kickass system in my 2008 Accord. It took a couple of days and a lot of driving but it was definitely worth it. Matt is a chill guy and we got along well right from the start.

I pulled into his driveway on Saturday morning a little before 8am and he had all of his tools and supplies laid out and ready to go.

We installed:

JL C5-650 components in front

JL C5-650x coaxials in rear

JL Slash 300/4v2 amp

Infinity 10" Basslink

JL CleanSweep

MTX Re-Q

Dynamat Xtreme on floor, doors, rear deck and under back seat

We started off by stripping the interior of the car:

Then we jumped right into laying down the Dynamat .. here is the passenger's-side floor:

Door before Dynamat

Door after Dynamat

Fuse holder mounted

Cleansweep wired up, not yet secured

Amp being wired up

One of the rear crossovers mounted

Finished!!

Overall it took us about 25 hours spread out over 4 days (with breaks and stuff). Matt made the two and a half hour drive up to my place twice without hesitation. He did great work and I learned a lot along the way .. if you need any car audio stuff done, contact matt (AIM reimermatt), you won't regret it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds