need help in NC

Participant count
  • Participant list

uncfanforlife07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
hey,

i need someone that can souder ( or however you spell that ) some things on my amp. i dont know what they are called but they go alone the side of the inside of the amp, i need like 8 of them soudered on bc they are burned up. i will pay but i got quoted 100 and 130 by local shops and im trying to see if i can get it done cheaper. i think the partsare really cheap its just the labor. i can try and take pics of it or explain what happened a little bit more but im just looking for some one in NC, prefer charlotte area that knows how to and is good and soudering. pm me or reply, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.