Need help from all Illinois members and connecting state members!!

If you can't make the 6/28 show we are having another at the same location on 7/19
I will post a flyer for it as well in a few moments...
i should make this one; never done meca before...whats diferent between spl and drive by spl?

SPL is measured at the head (amateur, street, modified, modex) and the dash (radical x)

Drive by spl is measured 6ft outside the car.... with the car parked in place with all the doors closed. Windows, sunroof, t-tops, targa tops, convertibles can be open.....

SPL all classes can have any combination of doors open, radical x is sealed on the dash...any other questions feel free to ask or go to this linky:

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/2009mecarulebook/Default.aspx

SPL is measured at the head (amateur, street, modified, modex) and the dash (radical x)
Drive by spl is measured 6ft outside the car.... with the car parked in place with all the doors closed. Windows, sunroof, t-tops, targa tops, convertibles can be open.....

SPL all classes can have any combination of doors open, radical x is sealed on the dash...any other questions feel free to ask or go to this linky:

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/2009mecarulebook/Default.aspx

So my port is about 6 inches from the tops of my headrests, they are still going to meter from that area?

The shop I used to work at in Dixon may be interested.

The Audio/Video Connection

117 S. Hennepin Ave

Dixon, Illinois 61021

815-285-4900

When I worked there the owner expressed interest in hosting a show. The sales manager is pretty cool. His name is Aaron. Tell him Ryan B. refered you to the store. There is a pretty big park nearby that my brother-in-law works for. If the store is on board Ill ask about a possible location.

Thanks,

Ryan

everyone on here acts so afraid to come to inner chicago land mc donalds and 92.3 radio station has over 8 shows every summer and gives away $500 for the loudest sound, and most of the guys that gets in knows nothing about loud system. to bad my truck was in the paint shop,

robinson said:
everyone on here acts so afraid to come to inner chicago land mc donalds has over 8 shows every summer and gives away $500 for the loudest sound, and most of the guys that gets in knows nothing about loud system. to bad my truck was in the paint shop,
No, I think no one wants to drive up there and around the city. Big diff, imo

My truck doesn't sound loud compared to the street beaters out there, and sure doesn't look the part either. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

robinson said:
everyone on here acts so afraid to come to inner chicago land mc donalds and 92.3 radio station has over 8 shows every summer and gives away $500 for the loudest sound, and most of the guys that gets in knows nothing about loud system. to bad my truck was in the paint shop,
where at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...