need help for my SQ build

You got it.
Scanspeak Revelator drivers are considered some of the best speakers out, period, bar none, end of discussion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea but the OP needs training wheels, not top of the line racing tires and wheels for his new bike.

A fully active 3-way system is 5 channels of amplification: tweeter pair, midrange/bass pair, and sub channel. Imagine sitting in your seat and having all of them talk to you in harmony (phase) and at the same time (time alignment) and at the same level (gain). It is NOT easy!

If you add two more speakers for 7 channels, it can be real mess. Not trying to discourage you; just helping you realize how big of a bite it will be to swallow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Start with an active 3-way and get a user-friendly processor. If that doesn't make you happy, then consider taking on more point sources. JMHO.

Yea but the OP needs training wheels, not top of the line racing tires and wheels for his new bike.
I completely agree. And I've said that in a few of my other posts here. But, he is asking and his budget seems to support it, so I don't see any reason not to suggest the best speaker for the money. But, with that kind of money, I would find a local shop that's known for tuning and get them to teach you some of the basics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.