Need help fast

yroc434

Va
so im trying to decide whether to go with (2) SA 12D4's or (2) RE Audio *** 12D4's!!!! can some please tell me which is a better sub and which will sound better and which will hit harder!!! Honestly i have never heard either of the to in action but have heard a lot about both!!!!! please help

so im trying to decide whether to go with (2) SA 12D4's or (2) RE Audio *** 12D4's!!!! can some please tell me which is a better sub and which will sound better and which will hit harder!!! Honestly i have never heard either of the to in action but have heard a lot about both!!!!! please help
I've got a pair of tantric ld 12s that I can get you for about the price of one sa12.

thanks bro.... BTW, i hit you up on facebook the other day and you got back to me about building a custom box and said it would be a few months b/c of a work injury, do you know any other quality builders that you would recommend? @CSCStang

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Good choice. New RE subs are crap/garbage.
@CSCStang[/QUOTE]

I don't do facebook but mista stang does...hope you were talkin' 'bout him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.