NEED HELP DESIGNING BOX FOR 2 DD 1512s

Participant count
  • Participant list

kennyz1234
10+ year member

ok i have 2 dd 1512s im going to be working with and a aq2200d. im looking for a decent box to build for my suv i have a pretty big trunk area i wanna know whats gonna be a decent box for my new dd 12s? any ideas ?? i want the subs facing up and the port facing my hatch i know that for a fact i just dono what do i want them to be the loudest i can and i mostly listen to rap

ok i have 2 dd 1512s im going to be working with and a aq2200d. im looking for a decent box to build for my suv i have a pretty big trunk area i wanna know whats gonna be a decent box for my new dd 12s? any ideas ?? i want the subs facing up and the port facing my hatch i know that for a fact i just dono what do i want them to be the loudest i can and i mostly listen to rap
lol just follow reaudioxxx's design or have someone build it for you.

One design is to do subs facing up with 2 4" aero ports facing back in a 3.5cuft box after all displacements, tuned 35hz. Or use a single 8" aeroport, you may need to think about the dimensions of course. That would get loud if you build it right and is install dependent which you should know.

That is roughly what this guy linked here has..

2x DD 1512 on DD M1a - Soundpressure.com Forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.