Need help deciding ....

This subject is very selective but Rainbow's seem to be the way to go in the 2-300 range. I am by no means an expert but I have been all over these forums lately researching this and believe me there's alot to learn. Other options are CDT's, Bostons, Focal, MB quarts, Alpine x series and pioneer revs, all roughly in you're price range amoung others.

honestly i have never heard the rainbow comps .. or the MTX or the Pioneer .. and there is no reviews .. that i can see that compares these three together .. =\ so it is honestly a tough decision ....

have you heard either of these in a car? I can tell you for the price, there is nothing IMO that can touch the rainbows. I started with boston coax's, then DLS ref's, than DLS ultimate 3 ways, then Ultimate 2 ways, then Rainbow made ARC's (i'd still have em if a mid didn't meet an untimely death vs. a door panel. LOL. I just moved up to Morels and while I love them, the SLC's the THE biggest bang for the buck I think you can find (authorized and brand new, from Don)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.