Need help deciding on single din HU

WCM3

Hey guys,

So I'm looking for a head unit for my 2000 Grand Cherokee. I'm good with single din (double din is more work), but I like my head unit to have a multiple line display. I had a Kenwood KDC-X794 in my old Jeep and it was great because I could see all the artist information for Sirius. They don't make that head unit anymore so i'm looking for other recommendations.

Criteria:

Looking to spend under $200

Built-in Bluetooth (both calls and A2DP)

Sirius-XM (I can use the adapter for this but I would like it)

USB and Aux jacks (front or rear, doesn't matter)

Multiple line display with song titles/artists, etc

I would like to stick with Pioneer, Kenwood, or Alpine, but if there's another company that fits my description and is good, I'll consider it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike

Go check out crutchfields website. They have a price selection option and you can search by brands. I have a pioneer 9500 I think it is. It does what your looking for sounds great has 4 volt preouts for the rca's. I think it might be a bit over 200 tho. I'll get the model number and get back to ya in a minute.

I just installed today my Pioneer DEH-80PRS. It is the most amazing sounding system i have ever heard. Crystal clear sound and all the options you could ask for. I have it on my corvette z06. I di not change the front speakers at all. the only other mod other than the head unit is pioneer TS-A $40 cheapy weapy speakers in the rear. I have never heard a car sound so nice and clean before. It truly that good. I feel like im in a concert. Do not pass up on an 80prs. They were originally $800 and can now be found for $250. You will never regret it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.