Need help deciding on monoblock

Participant count
  • Participant list

G_S_Wash_360

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone! I’m very new to this forum and still kind of a noob when it comes to audio things, so please go easy on me haha! Just had a quick question for anyone willing to give me their advice. I just picked up a Kicker L7 S102 10 inch DVC 2ohm subwoofer. The sub is 600 rms at 1 ohm and I’m just trying figure out the best/most effective amp to pair with it. These are the amps I’ve been looking at:

1. Zapco st-850xm

1. Audison sr1d

1. Rockford Fosgate T500-1bdCp

If anyone has any advice or would recommend a different amp, all the information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for...
  • Poll
Adire Brahma X is a well regarded good sounding low distortion woofer that can get loud and sound good doing it. Fi has some neodymium motor...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

G_S_Wash_360

CarAudio.com Newbie
G_S_Wash_360
Seattle, Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from