Need Help Deciding on a 12" Sub for SQ in a Hatchback

Check out a local JL dealer for a W6. The new v3 is out so they might cut a good deal on a v2. Also Amazon has pretty good prices. Dont just settle for a price, they have some leadway to take a nice chunk off. The W3 is not really considered a SQ sub, the W6 is one of the best and normally wins out over SQ woofers twice its price. Also look at the DD 2512. If you are looking for real lows you are not looking for a SQ sub.

Ok, so I pulled the plug on a W6 and now I'm looking for amp recommendations. Not sure if I should just do two separate amps or one. I'm running Morel Hybrid 6 1/2 components and the one sub. Thanks in advance...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for...
Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
Using Sky High copper OFC wiring and Stinger 8000 series rcas. The US Acoustics usx4085 is rated at 85X4 @ 12.9 volts and proably close to 100w X...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...

About this thread

Nibrok

Nibrok
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
black05alti