Need help choosing battery

Hey guys I have a 2009 cadillac escalade and already own a d3400. I have a 250a Singer Alt and ill be running a hifonics brx 2400 until i can afford a better efficient amp like an SAZ2500 for example.. anyways My question is should I put the d3400 in the rear and buy a fat battery for under the hood, or would the d3400 work well under the hood then i buy a big fat battery for the rear like something equivilent to a d3100 (doesnt have to be xs power btw.) Also would the 3400 that i already have fit the stock battery location thing under the hood? please dont leave responses saying its overkill for the system i have now..theres always room to expand and im trying to beef up my electrical for whatever i may decide to do....Thanks in advance

Hey guys I have a 2009 cadillac escalade and already own a d3400. I have a 250a Singer Alt and ill be running a hifonics brx 2400 until i can afford a better efficient amp like an SAZ2500 for example.. anyways My question is should I put the d3400 in the rear and buy a fat battery for under the hood, or would the d3400 work well under the hood then i buy a big fat battery for the rear like something equivilent to a d3100 (doesnt have to be xs power btw.) Also would the 3400 that i already have fit the stock battery location thing under the hood? please dont leave responses saying its overkill for the system i have now..theres always room to expand and im trying to beef up my electrical for whatever i may decide to do....Thanks in advance

Put the D3400 in back and get the best battery you can to go under the hood

pretty sure the d3400 will fit under your good. my ol lady has a 03 ram r/t and i can fit one of my xs d3100s under there with little to zero modifications. broad aint gun get my battery though. but i figure a escalade has an equivalent if not bigger battery than her truck so id put that one under the hood and get a bad *** battery for the back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.