Need help busting my cousins system!!!!

Guys, he said he had one 10 Solo baric.. what would be the point of 2 subs... then this guy can just go "i only got one sub, you got two"

I know I'm gonna get flammed but i dont care..

Dude, by a 10" same as what he has.. !JBL P1024 or P1022 depending on the amp.. about 130 bucks for the thing..

Then get an amp to go with it.. you can get a decent amp pushing 500-600 w. for that thing.. I'm sure you can find a decent one.. hell i got a 1500.1 Factory referb off ebay for $80 bucks... there are deals to be found, just look around..

Then get you a nice box built for it.. I prefer sealed.. but you can go ported.. for the price of the Power JBL and what they do.. I would take them over many of the brands here listed above me, not that anything is wrong with them.. just considering what the power JBL can do, and its price tag..

I have 2 JBL P1224's running 1200 RMS in a sealed box.. (when my battery is charged) ppl think I'm running 4 15's

I'd say get a single Audioque HDC 2.5 10 and an Audiopipe AP1500.1 (search forum for info). This would cost about $400 or so and leave plenty of budget for getting a good custom box which will make all the difference. I'd bet you'd then have spent much less than him, and be seriously louder.

You don't want a single AQ SDC and a 1500 because they are dual 4 ohms, so you can only get 950 watts out of the amp, and it's on the upper end of what the sub wants. How do I know this, I have a single SDC2.5 10 on an AP1500.1 and already want a sub that will run at 1 ohm and handle the amp's full power.

Oh, and I fully respect the idea of one upsmanship, it's what men do. I actually bought this crap just to one up a buddy who I helped buy stuff that went with local RF stuff and spent too much for too little haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.