Need help building a box for my subs.

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have one already built $140 plus shipping
IMG_0698.jpg

Ok well I usually play rap a lot of chopped and screwed stuff. Dubstep. Stuff like that. It will be in a 2001 Ford f150 extended cab. I took out my backseat so i have pleanty of space. Its in a box modeled after a super bass probox now but I know they can do more. Anything else?

I can also build you an enclosure if you are still interested.......$99 plus shipping......100% Complete......Check out pics in my forum!!!!!.......Shipping would prob be around $40 from me to you..........

I'm interested in all three honestly. I have a lot of extra subs and what not so I may be a regular customer from y'all if I like the boxes. I made the one I have myself I took the basic design of a superbass probox and altered it a little but I want a new box but I have no idea how to tune ports so I like to get pro work done you know? Y'all all seem legit and the prices are good. Is there any way y'all can show me a rough design of the box though?.

I'm interested in all three honestly. I have a lot of extra subs and what not so I may be a regular customer from y'all if I like the boxes. I made the one I have myself I took the basic design of a superbass probox and altered it a little but I want a new box but I have no idea how to tune ports so I like to get pro work done you know? Y'all all seem legit and the prices are good. Is there any way y'all can show me a rough design of the box though?.
As far as showing you a specific design that is going to depend on the application...It would depend on the type of vehicle this is all going in......You are welcome to browse my forum and get some ideas on what you would like to see in your enclosure......I do some with wide mouth ports, kerfed ports, colored ports, flushed baffled sub mounts, raised letter logos.......

View attachment 26533555View attachment 26533556View attachment 26533557View attachment 26533558View attachment 26533559View attachment 26533560

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.