Is this a great deal? HELP!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

goofydawg1977
10+ year member

1 Digital Design 12" 3512 sub with professionally designed ported box both in great condition for $260

I already have a 12" FI BL but I thought this was a good deal so I jumped on it. I know they're known for their spl but are their sound quality ok? I need advice. I'm about to pick it up in couple hours. 4OHM

1 Digital Design 12" 3512 sub with professionally designed ported box both in great condition for $260
I already have a 12" FI BL but I thought this was a good deal so I jumped on it. I know they're known for their spl but are their sound quality ok? I need advice. I'm about to pick it up in couple hours. 4OHM
generally yes thats a good deal depending on the actual condition of the dd3512 the sub alone is worth that.

idk where that 4ohm at the end fits in the dd should be d.5, d1, d2,d4, q1, d.7, d1.4 though they do make custom coils they never mad a single voice coil 3500

and the bl is a better sub for daily ground pounding where as the dd is more spl geared and like to be tuned a bit higher

generally yes thats a good deal depending on the actual condition of the dd3512 the sub alone is worth that.
idk where that 4ohm at the end fits in the dd should be d.5, d1, d2,d4, q1, d.7, d1.4 though they do make custom coils they never mad a single voice coil 3500

and the bl is a better sub for daily ground pounding where as the dd is more spl geared and like to be tuned a bit higher
Ok,,,thanks a lot for such a quick response. It helped.

Ok,,,thanks a lot for such a quick response. It helped.
just get a ddm and check the coils first also you might want to actually look at the coil before you buy. take it out of the box and look it should be nice a shiny copper. if it isnt dont even bother.

just get a ddm and check the coils first also you might want to actually look at the coil before you buy. take it out of the box and look it should be nice a shiny copper. if it isnt dont even bother.
Right on! Thanks for that info. Every bit of info is appreciated. Aloha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.