Need help asap

Participant count
  • Participant list
What's the best box to build for 3 kicker l7s with about 45x50 inches to play with
Best box?.. that's pretty vague. This went into a Dodge Magnum and pounds.
B5WAvi.jpg

yCrEZd.jpg

oYGi02.jpg

I suppose it could have been bigger but the vehicle had space constraints and its getting a Korean 4K wired .67 once his electrical is solid so it's sized about right imo.

B5WAvi.jpg

yCrEZd.jpg

oYGi02.jpg

I suppose it could have been bigger but the vehicle had space constraints and its getting a Korean 4K wired .67 once his electrical is solid so it's sized about right imo.
You always have some nice specs for enclosures man.

B5WAvi.jpg

yCrEZd.jpg

oYGi02.jpg

Perfect

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.