Need Help Asap....

if the aq motor has the big gap, if not no it wont....
Man... The sub still wrks i just dont wanna take it apart... Yet..

i need to figure out if i have the big gap. Is there anyway to find out with out taking it apart

Because you think the xl parts are going to handle the power you need it to, and the aq soft parts won't?
Not totaly. Im changing my coils to d1... And i can get a dc recone cheaper then i can get a AQ.... Alsi the dc soft parts are better then Aqs. Not dissing just saying.

Not totaly. Im changing my coils to d1... And i can get a dc recone cheaper then i can get a AQ.... Alsi the dc soft parts are better then Aqs. Not dissing just saying.
Aq recones are cheap ...how.mucg is dc?? ur gona recone it anyways..cut that bish apart and measure the gap then order

i can build ya a kit, didnt i send ya a price for a kit?

i can build you one with cheaper spiders such as dc uses or high end nomex its totally up to the user...

Looks like you will have the large gap motor based on the image and top spider. The tight gap typically had a different top spider and leads.

If you are going to be doing a recone on it though, I would put something custom in. You can buy all the parts on your own if you want and just put them together or you can get one built for you.

i can build ya a kit, didnt i send ya a price for a kit?
i can build you one with cheaper spiders such as dc uses or high end nomex its totally up to the user...
I asked you before. But i dont remember getting a reply. A i think you got offline like right when i asked about the cost

Looks like you will have the large gap motor based on the image and top spider. The tight gap typically had a different top spider and leads.
If you are going to be doing a recone on it though, I would put something custom in. You can buy all the parts on your own if you want and just put them together or you can get one built for you.
i still may... Im just saying right now the DC recone is the cheapest price so far and it included car audio glue. I spoke with psi and they said 185 shipped not including glue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.