Need Help Asap....

rabbit it was hit or miss with aq for some time you could buy 2 subs from the same place and 2 diff gaps. the tight one is 3.330 which isnt really tight,lol. cant remember the big gap think 3.385 or close...

rabbit it was hit or miss with aq for some time you could buy 2 subs from the same place and 2 diff gaps. the tight one is 3.330 which isnt really tight,lol. cant remember the big gap think 3.385 or close...
Hm. Mine is going on 2 years old(since ive had it).

The reason for that is because during an alteration to the spider pack the motor gap was changed, but not by AQ. They actually had no idea the gap changed. I was over customer service during the time that happened actually, was a horrible situation to be in since AQ offers recones. There were several issues with customers getting the wrong coil for their recone becase no one knew there was to different gap sizes.

All though that is not a "tight gap" the difference was more then enough to cause some serious issues for sending out recones.

The reason for that is because during an alteration to the spider pack the motor gap was changed, but not by AQ. They actually had no idea the gap changed. I was over customer service during the time that happened actually, was a horrible situation to be in since AQ offers recones. There were several issues with customers getting the wrong coil for their recone becase no one knew there was to different gap sizes.
All though that is not a "tight gap" the difference was more then enough to cause some serious issues for sending out recones.
How different were the t/s specs between the two models?

Ok Rabbit, so you say mine looks like the "big gap"? So a DC recone should fit it then?

Ok Rabbit, so you say mine looks like the "big gap"? So a DC recone should fit it then?

i still may... Im just saying right now the DC recone is the cheapest price so far and it included car audio glue. I spoke with psi and they said 185 shipped not including glue.
AQ's hold up much better if you use home theater glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.