need help and advise please

Participant count
  • Participant list

phxfireman
10+ year member

phoenix
Whats up bros???? Well I have no clue what I need to buy so I'm asking the people that know. I need to know how many rca cables, amp kits etc to buy to complete my install. Here is what I'm trying to hook up bros

Panasonic CQ-VD6503U (Double Din)

Fosgate 3Sixty.2

Alpine pdx 4.150

Fosgate bd3001

I already have an extra batt. (yellow top)

Thanks for all the help everyone. It is just cheaper for me to buy all the equipment and take it to somebody to install rather then get everything from the shop.

Also what brand do I want to get for the best sound quality???? This is what has been suggested to me

1. Knukonceptz

2. Fosgate

3. Monster Cable

you wont notice a difference in sq from the different cables (except maybe RCAs) you'll need enough wiring to get to your battery (twice, one for power and ground), probably 0/1 awg, then youll need a set of RCA's for each amp

personally i would go with knu

your gonna need 1 set of rca's for every amp your running assuming your HU has that many sets of pre outs on it other wise your gonna have to get a couple sets of rca splitters as for the amp kits im not a big fan of pre made kits i prefer to buy everything seperately because most kits i've seen dont usually have the highest quality wires or rca cables.so Yor gonna either need have to 1 run of power wire and then add a distribution block to split power to all your amps or you can do one run of power wire for each amp. Then your gonna need ground wire for each amp. As for remote wire on mine i just ran 1 wire to the amp rack and split it there and tied the remote wires off both of my amps into it. As for buying all your wires if you have the time and dont mind wait you can either check the want ads on this site or buy it off ebay i got my knukoncepts 1/0 for $3.00 a foot vs my local shop at 6.00 a foot. i perfer monster cable rca's and knukoncepts power wires but monster wire and stinger also make really good wires and dist. blocks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.