Need Help: 1st Box!

Participant count
  • Participant list

zimmer82
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just recieved my Orion P-series 12" in the mail today and it says that the recommended sealed enclosure is 1cu ft. I know that the dimensions hafta equal up to1728, but i cant seem to find the right dimensions for it. The sub itself is 12 5/16" around. I was guessing that i need around atleast an inch all the way around the sub. Would this be alright or should i leave more room around the sub. If anyone could help me out with some dimensions, i'd appreciate it.

I just need 1 cu.ft. and i need it to be relatively square bc it is sitting on my backseat of my truck until i can get a downfire. THIS BOX IS ONLY TEMPORARY.

make it 14 x 14 x 13.5 externally and use 3/4" MDF.

I dont know what the sub displacement is, but itll end up right around 1 cube after displacements.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.