Need guidence

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tekwhat

I am wanting a new radio for my stock 2003 350z. I found this one Click Here but have never heard of the brand, and I dont know if I should get it. I really want SD or USB functionality so I can load my music. Most of the radios only allow for 4gb cards, I need one that can handle 32-64gb. The appeal of this unit was that I could run Torque on it for my OBD2 needs.

Do any of you have a suggestion, or know about this unit? I would like to stay below 300 dollars for a unit if at all possible. Also, I am thinking about getting a sub woofer to put in the factory slot behind the drivers side, what would be a good choice that's cheap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

Tekwhat

Tekwhat
kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tekwhat