Need box plans for a XXX 18 ported.

mega1268
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
would like plans for this. cut sheet everything. i have a 95 explorer i didnt get the max dems yet ill try to get them up soon. but woudl it be easier for me to build if i used aero ports or just Slot port. Ive never built a box before. but im getting all the right tools this time and i think i should be fine. i guess if any1 has any free plans or if some1 i can buy some plans off of. thanks.

i'll do them for free. i was gonna get an 18" xxx for my jeep back in the day and had a box plan i made that was 7.5 cubes net tuned too 35 hz. with about 120 sq. in. of port area.

with a cut sheet and everything i sorta wanted it tuned alittle lower.

they can always be adjusted. i'll just figure out how much longer the port needs to be. what kind of tunning did you want? if you want me to do them let me know i can do them up tonight if you wish.

can u hit me up at mega1210 im invisable just message me

i can't right now, but if you will be on later tonight i will. i'm actually using a college computer right now and have to go to class soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

$10 via paypal. I'll send the plans as soon as I receive paypal confirmation.

It includes detailed specs, cut-sheet detailing EXACT size of ALL pieces needed to construct the enclosure, and a sketch. Hit me up if interested...

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.