swollen_cu
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
It's for 2 AQ SDC2.5 10's

29 W X 14 H x 20 D

Port Width: 3"

Port length 1: 16.25"

Port length 2: 6 "

It doesn't need to be carpeted, and If someone from out of state can build it and ship it for a reasonable amount, that would be great. Shops around here are really shady and I dont trust mobile 1.

Thanks guys

i could probably build it for you, you might want to check out Anything Audio on Delaware in Kenner. Wesley is awesome a building anything hence the name of his shop. you should trust Mobile 1, atleast the one of Clearview if you can get Eric Hunn to build your box, he's one of the best installers in the country. I personally know Mr.PK and many other ppl that work/run Mobile 1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.