need box builder

Participant count
  • Participant list
I can design one for you, if you want to go ported, you will probably want to give up more space than that.
How much more space? I'm trying to downsize from a single 15 at 4 cubes and someone suggested two tens ported.

Those measurements barely get 2.25 before any displacements.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

How much height and width can you give up you need to get to about 3.25 before displacements.

Use cardboard and make a template I usually keep a 15" wide piece of mdf about 60" long slide it in at an angle til it bottoms out and then measure how deep it is and measure from left to right and the smallest width opening of trunk this gives a good guess from there just subtract about an inch all the way around and your pretty close.

Really leaning towards the two 10's if i can squeeze them in. Will they sound ok in a 30x20x12 if I can fit that through the trunk opening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really leaning towards the two 10's if i can squeeze them in. Will they sound ok in a 30x20x12 if I can fit that through the trunk opening?
That will be close but should be doable shoot me a text 502-649-6005

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.