Need BEST SA12 Enclosure!!

Jsc421

Alright, I need the best enclosure out there for my SA12 that will be the best for SPL. I have one now but I want a better one since I'll be getting a new amp soon. Of anyone has plans for one, email me them please. And not the one on Sundowns website. Thanks!

Well, it can be. Options would be good. I just want a free design that's better then the one I have. I don't want someone to go out and design one. But I want it to be specifically for a SA12 and loud.

Although I would prefer a regular box, not a burp box, I will consider whatever. Of you have the plans I guess it wouldn't hurt to email me them so I can check them out. If you want to, as well as anyone else, just email me the plans at nyknicks7342@gmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.