Need an amplifier asap.

If you want an amp thats got some BALLS, This is it..Its a real BA, and Ive tried several amps...This is the only one that Ive been pleased with to out perform my Old school Zeds! Worth the money..I have 2 now, and looking forward to getting both installed soon,thanks to Mylows10,along with a very nice 4ch mini hybrid 150.4,very nice amps for the money!
thanks will

If you want an amp thats got some BALLS, This is it..Its a real BA, and Ive tried several amps...This is the only one that Ive been pleased with to out perform my Old school Zeds! Worth the money..I have 2 now, and looking forward to getting both installed soon,thanks to Mylows10,along with a very nice 4ch mini hybrid 150.4,very nice amps for the money!
thanks will

Hello, looking for a quality amplifier for an American Bass XFL 12. Need at least 1000 watts RMS at 1 Ohm. Please post what you have along with pricing. Thanks.
We have a used RE 35.1 It doesnt look pretty but it does that job. 1500 @ 1ohm. $150 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.