need an amp 1400 watts rms or higher at 2 ohms for a 18" stroker anyone know where???

Participant count
  • Participant list
CROSSFIRE VR2000D. You'll get about 2400 watts @ 1 ohm and 2000 watts @ 2 ohms and it runs very efficient. 83% efficient and draws around 38 ampers max and idles at 2.8 ampers. Killer amp. I was running 2 crossfire bmf 1000D to 4 bmf 12's and just changed to the VR. It's new just came out about a month ago and has already got to the top of the list. It will push that sub nice. It's hard to get right now due to so many orders and costs any where between 800-1100 dollars depending on where your at. Well worth the money and hunt.

was this before it hit the flux capacitor? 14.5v * 38 amps= 551 watts 551 watts*.83=457.33 watts hmmmm this a new breed of amp that actually works as a power generator too?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.